Author Topic: Derwent Handicap and Vintage Champs Jun 16th &17th  (Read 74 times)

davidpeacock

• Cabin Boy
    • View Profile
Derwent Handicap and Vintage Champs Jun 16th &17th
« on: May 18, 2018, 04:14:36 PM »

Hello all Vintage Sailors

The Vintage weekend at Burton SC, Foremark Reservoir is not far away and it needs your support. If you have a Vintage 12 please bring it along. If you would like to take part but don't have a vintage boat Paul Turner has several that he is willing to lend out. This is our main vintage event and it's great fun so please try to make it. The Derwent Handicap on the Saturday and the Vintage Champs on the Sunday are separate so it's OK if you can only make one. If you can do both there's camping overnight and parking for motor-homes.

Please post on this topic if you're interested so Kevan and Janet can get an idea of numbers.

Thanks

Dave Peacock

paul turner

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Derwent Handicap and Vintage Champs Jun 16th &17th
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 01:03:35 PM »
Yo DP. I will be there but only on the Sunday as our new band "The Cherrys" has a major outdoor gig booked on the Saturday. I will be taking "China Doll" with Kay crewing. I believe that Christine to be crewing for Brian (Cpt Carbon) Kitching. I hope that Gerald is sailing "Mr "Jones" again - just needs a new tyre on the road trailer. "Shotgun" is on a trailer and ready to hook up but "Smuggler" and "Starfish" are tucked away so if anyone wants to sail either please let me know asap. Paul  8)

angus

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Derwent Handicap and Vintage Champs Jun 16th &17th
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 07:46:35 PM »

I am interested in coming along with Reflection if anybody is prepared to crew for me.

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3231

n12 Bottom Banner